Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Bad Challenge!


As a follow up to my "Good Challenge" post, I am now going to share a few "Bad Challenges".

1. Pie eating contest. This is a bad challenge, because I will try to win.
2. Duck-Duck-Goose Challenge. Although a group challenge, it all comes down to the one guy who winds up a goose. What’s wrong with geese? I never understood the inter-aviary anger.
3. Holding your breath under water challenge. I so hope this is self-explanatory.
4. Sudden death-tie breaker challenge. It’s really the name I have a problem with- why not call it, “Sudden Winner Tie Breaker”, or “More Fun Challenge” or “Play Until We Have a Winner Challenge”.
5. Thumb War Challenge. “1, 2, 3, 4- I declare war.” WHY? I have no desire to “pin” your thumb to your own hand. It’s bizarre.
Feel free to add on to these, or challenge them. Yes- you may "challenge" the "bad challenge" list. And you will lose!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I voted for the pie eating contest. When I nine years old, I competed in my first and last pie eating contest. I was winning early on. Then all the pie I had eaten decided it had no business being in my belly and found it's way back into the pie tin.

Never. Again.

Anonymous said...

How do you feel about the game "Mercy"?

Anonymous said...

How do you feel about the game "Mercy"?